Friday, September 27, 2013

My "FIRST" REAL Zentangle!!!!


A 'REAL' ZENTANGLE

I received my beginners kit from ZENTANGLE!
(Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts are the founders and creators of the official Zentangle)
You must check out their site!!
I was sooooo excited! And I was so impressed with the packaging and it's whole
presentation, and of course, the quality of the products!!! I haven't yet watched the DVD, but I can't wait to have the time to do so!
So, of course, I had to try something out right away! 
And since I had entered a drawing into the 'I am the Diva-Certified Zentangler' last
week, it got me motivated to do a "REAL" Zentangle!!!
So here it is,
my Weekly Challenge #137 for blog
I AM THE DIVA-CERIFIED ZENTANGLER
"Duotangle- Knights over Tipple"!!!


I used my own paper, instead of the beautiful tiles that came in my kit, because I want to save those for when I get more practice, and probably for a special project!!!!

I got the string pattern for this Zentangle from TanglePatterns!

Anyway, it's been sooooo much fun! And like I had said before, 
Zentangle, Doodling, Zen'fun'Doodles, are sooooooooo addicting and it is
soooooo true, it is soooooooo relaxing!!!
Please, give it a try!

(quoted by Sandy Steen Bartholomew)
IT'S LIKE YOGA FOR THE BRAIN!!

:0)

No comments: