Monday, November 25, 2013

DUOTANGLE PEA-NUCKLE & WELL, INCHIE 'ROPE', AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Weekly Challenge #146
DuoTangle Pea-nuckle/Well
at I Am the Diva CZT


I kinda kept it simple this week!! I've go a lot of things to do for Thanksgiving!!
I really enjoyed Pea-nuckle!
(There is a special thanks to you Laura, for always keeping us tangled, in this tangled world! And to all of you fellow tanglers, Thank you so much for sharing your talents every week!! I am always in awe at what I see!! Please take a peak at my previous post called 'A Big Thanks!')

"ROPE"
Every Inchie Monday

I wanted to draw a lasso and then I thought let me do it catching a heart!!!
Gotcha!!!! That's how fast someone can grab your heart and ta da, You're in Love!!!!

I placed my Inchie on a carnation that I had on my table to take this picture. Inchies are so small that it fit right in it!!!
Please check out the Inchie blog to see all of the entries!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL!!
I know only the US celebrates this holiday but I just want to share this with everyone!!
click to enlarge
Please, feel free to print this image and share with kids, loved ones to color!! Maybe while they're on Thanksgiving break and/or Thanksgiving day placemats!! Please visit my last post A Big Thanks to see my finished work.
 Here are two images that I give you permission to print and use within your own homes!!

click to enlarge
This is a fun little ditty! Me and a group of mom's, called the Cookie 'Mom'sters,  created this little recipe to hand out to students at school in hopes that they may read it at their gathering and maybe start a new tradition of their own!
Feel free to make a copy and share it within your homes!

:0) 
Peace be Yours



Please all other images are copyright and not for use without permission.

No comments: