Tuesday, July 22, 2014

TRUFFLE and INCHIE, ODD

Weekly Challenge #177
Truffle, by Caroline Broady

   Welcome everyone!!! As I'm sure all of you are, busy, has been the word for the summer!! So this will be quick. I wasn't sure how I was going to even start this tangle, Truffle. So I started playing around with it and then I knew, I just had to use Cruffle with it! (Not only does it rhyme but it gives a nice circle to add lines to.)
I still feel like it needs a little something around the edges. Hmmmm! My line for the dots was a circle. Can you see it? Click on image to enlarge.

 So, I was challenged to add some color to my tile. And when I'm challenged to do something,.............I just gotta!!! (Thanks Jean :0) )
Here I colored my tile with colored pencils.
I used an enhancing technique on my computer for this.
I think I like this one the best. I use the antique technique on this one.
  

   Thank you, Caroline, for this fun and fabulous tangle!!
Thank you to all who have visited my post and a special Thank You to all of you who leave a message!!
;0)

Weekly Challenge
'Odd'

   I haven't looked at everyone's yet but I kinda figure we are probably all going to be using a Number of some sort to represent this week's word. So I tried to change it up a bit! Lucky Seven!!!
Hmmm, Now that's 'odd', my picture seems out of focus!
   I just used a yellow Inchie paper and colored a 'splat' on it and then glued my little bead dice.
Keeping it short and quick this week!
To all,...........Have a Happy Day!!!!
:0)
Share Humanity

No comments: