Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WATER and INCHIE 'QUICK'


Weekly Challenge #181
'Water'
(no drought here)

   Nope, no drought on the Diva's Challenge, but here in California that's another story!! Anyway, here is my entry for this week. I also wanted to play with Helen William's rose design. So I added a few drops of dew on the petals.

I had fun with this one! I just let the Diva Dance lead the way!



Remember,
Go put some Zen 
into this 
Tangled World!!

:0)

Weekly Challenge
'Quick'

   Another week that just kinda boggled my mind as to "What in the heck am I gonna do?" So being that I am a licensed manicurist, I right away thought,.............'biting your nails to the quick'.




 I wish everyone a joyous and eventful week!
Thanks a bunch to all of you who left me a bit of 'SMILES' on my blog last week! You make my day,.........week!!!

:0)
Share Humanity

No comments: